ASM's IIBR Aim's
To guide, train and develop entrpreneurial skills, and prepare young competent men and women for management careers in the public, co-operative and private sector industries.
ASM’s IIBR has always been in tune with the key driving factors in the industry, and therefore it’s training programs focus on issues related to business environment scanning and industry analysis, appraisal of current and future competitors, assessment of core competencies, strategic control and the effective allocation of organisational resources. This is what helps ASM’s IIBR students to be fully geared to take on managerial responsibilities with confidence.
- Tie-ups with industries for designing of syllabus especially for niche courses, internship & subsequent placement support.
- Seminars & workshops by industry experts to keep students abreast with the latest happenings in the corporate world.
- Varied and experienced faculty drawn from various industries/domains, government departments, consultancies from India and abroad.
- Regular lectures, workshops and seminars by foreign faculty.
- The institute offers an international industrial internship program
- The academic collaboration arrangements with world best organizations for delivering the most contemporary inputs.
- Integrated ASM EDGE (Excellence Driven Guaranteed Employability) program to make students preferred choice of industry.
- AICTE approved course. Course structure designed with support from leading industrialists and updated every year as per industry needs.