Candidates must have a valid all India level written Test score like CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/MH-MBA-CET/COME. Eligible candidates with valid score must apply by filling up the application form to the institute and appear for a personal interview. Admissions will be on the basis of All India Merit List.
The admission process which include the followings:
- Summation of the application for the admission by the candidate
- Verification of eligibility
- Score of the candidate in qualifying test – CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GAMT will have 35 to 60% weightage in selection process.
- Score of the candidate in academic examination – the performance of the candidate in 10th slandered, 12th slandered & Under Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Degree will have 25 to 45% weightage in selection process.
- Group Discussion Personal Interview – this will have 35 to 60% weightage in selection process
Any graduate from a statutory university with minimum 50% aggregate in graduation (45% in case of reserved category) are eligible for admissions to the PGDM course; students appearing for their final year exam may also apply for provisional admissions. The student need to clear all the requirements stated by the concerned government authorities.
The students of IIBR have availed loans in the past from the following banks:
Disclaimer: Loan amount and approval is the sole discretion of the financial institutions and IIBR does not take any responsibility of the same. IIBR will only assist the students with all necessary documents to facilitate the same. It is the sole responsibility of the student to get the loan processed.