Institute Of International Business And Research
Approved by AICTE, Govt. of India and Promoted in 1995 by ASM in association with MCCIA. ASM’s Institute of International Business and Research (IIBR), Pimpri, Pune.
Audyogik Shikshan Mandal,’s IIBR is approved by AICTE and the only institute to be promoted by the Mahratta Chamber of Commerce Industries and Agriculture (MCCIA) – one of the largest industrial chambers in Asia. With 18 years of presence in the field of quality education, IIBR has earned an enviable reputation amongst B-Schools in India.
IIBR is a campus with excellent student facilities. The faculty is drawn from the cream of the industry and academia. By virtue of being a part of India’s largest business district facilitates not only consistent interaction with leaders but also gives the syllabus an ‘industry-relevant’ edge. The curriculum has a strong global perspective and has been specially designed with academic support from some of the leading industrialists and academicians. IIBR follows a unique teaching methodology wherein mainstream teaching is supplemented with short-term teaching through seminars, case studies, intensive workshops, interactive business games, overseas tours as well as industrial and port visits. The institute’s programs are designed to ensure that students are exposed to high quality and industry-relevant knowledge to make them global professionals.
At ASM’s IIBR the teaching pedagogy is designed to keep this basic principle of the teaching process in view that “The purpose of teaching is not to produce little living libraries on a subject, but rather to get students to think logically for themselves, and take active part in the process of knowledge-getting. Knowing is a process and not a product.”
For this at ASM’s IIBR the preparation starts with developing a contemporary and dynamic course structure by the team of renowned academicians, practicing industry leaders and inputs from collaborating foreign universities.
The teaching-learning process is a “Joint Productive Activity” and students are encouraged to actively participate by using the innovative technology based teaching methodology and through live case studies.
The promoter of the institute, Mahratta Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture (MCCIA), provides valuable support in providing the first hand industry experience to the students’ through its member industries. This is further enriched by the interaction at the Foreign Chamber of Commerce and meeting with Indian ambassadors during the “Foreign Tours”, which are regularly conducted.
- Ranked amongst top B-Schools by DSJ,
- The Week & Business Chronicle Rated as A++ Institute by Business Standard
- Ranked 1st in Pune by AIMA in consecutive years
- Ranked amongst Top B-Schools in India by Business Barons
- Opportunity for earning in the 2nd Year while studying this two year course “One year earn while you learn”.
- Safeexpress is the top SCM & Logistic Company which is supporting this program through Safeducate.
- Good apportunity for working professionals to improve their career prospects
- Training and Internships leading to a 100% assured placements
- Overseas industrial internship and ‘Certificate Courses’ at universities in USA & Mexico/Europe/South East Asia.
- Foreign study tours, visits to foreign industries and chambers of commerce, and student exchange programmes.
- Regular lectures, workshops and seminars by foreign faculty.
- Unique institute promoted by the largest regional industrial chamber in Asia – MCCIA.
- Impeccable placement track record supported by MCCIA.
- 21 year-old course (AICTE approved) designed with support from leading industrialists, and updated every year as per industry needs.
- Varied and experienced faculty drawn from various industries/domains, government departments, consultancies from India and abroad.
- Seminars & workshops by industry experts to keep students abreast with the latest happenings in the corporate world.
- Laptop & residential facility provided to students.