About City University of Seattle
- A legacy of more than 42 years
- Top ranked accredited university in the USA
- Excellent infrastructure with world-class facilities
- Over 8,000 students annually
- 27 campuses around the world
- Alumni base of 60,000+ in leading companies
- Presence across Europe, Asia, Mexico, Canada and the USA
- Students complete the first year of Post-Graduation Diploma in Management while staying at ASM’s IIBR in India.
- The second year they spend in USA (Seattle) and receive an MBA degree from City University of Seattle after successful completion of the course (Students receive OPT for a year in USA)
Why MBA at CITY U Seattle ?
The Master of Business Administration program at City University of Seattle prepares you to lead, manage and grow diverse organizations. You can customize the program to your personal career goals through our emphasis areas, which include accounting, human resource management, project management and more.
Your MBA from CityU will position you for advancement into managerial roles while sharpening your business acumen and communication skills. Our rigorous curriculum will prepare you to advance your career by focusing on the following skills:
- Capitalizing on business trends and opportunities in changing industries
- Applying a broad range of business theories, disciplines and technology
- Implementing strategies that promote social connections to your product
- Utilizing the diversity in today’s domestic and global businesses
- The complete programme is of 2 years in duration.
- Students complete their first year of Post-Graduation Diploma Management (PGDM) from ASM’s Institute of International Business and Research (IIBR) with a minimum grade of 3.0.
- The second year, students travel to City University of Seattle for 9 months and receive an MBA from CityU on successful completion of the course.
- The MBA will be awarded from the City University of Seattle .
- The programme is economically viable.
- Student gets the opportunity to undertake the OPT for 1 year as per the current USA laws..
Eligibility & Admission Procedure
The following subjects are offered having 3 credits each.
- Out of these 12 subjects students study 4 subjects of total 12 credits at ASM’s IIBR and the credits are accepted by CityU Seattle.
- Out of the remaining 8 the student have an option to give the challenge examination at CityU Seattle, upto a maximum of four subjects and if cleared also gets the credits for the cleared subjects. The unclear subjects student will study at CityU Seattle.
The student will study the remaining subjects at CityU Seattle
- MBA 500 -Essentials of Business Management (3 credits)
- MBA 501 Global Business Communication and Research (3 credits)
- MBA 511- Law for Global Business (3 credits)
- MBA 515- Project Management and Prioritization (3 credits)
- MBA 520- Managing with Technology (3 credits)- To be studied at ASM’s IIBR
- MBA 525- Applied Marketing (3 credits)
- MBA 531- Applied Managerial Economics (3 credits)
- MBA 535-Managerial Accounting (3 credits) To be studied at ASM’s IIBR
- MBA 540-Strategic Financial Management (3 credits)
- MBA 545-People and Systems in Organizations (3 credits)- To be studied at ASM’s IIBR
- MBA 550- Business Operations (3 credits)- To be studied at ASM’s IIBR
- MBA 555- Business Strategy (3 credits)
Any graduate from a valid University can enroll for the MBA programme from City University, Seattle, USA. On completion the term of the first year at ASM’s IIBR with a 3.0 grade in the PGDM, student gets transferred to USA.
- Student enrolls for the PGDM programme at ASM’s IIBR for the first year.
- On completing 1st year with minimum grade of 3.0, the student is transferred to USA for the second year.
This Master of Business Administration requires students to take 12 credits elective from the approved offerings, in the following specialisations, and will study the same at CityU Seattle.
- Accounting Emphasis ( 12 credits)
- Change Leadership Emphasis( 12 credits)
- Entrepreneurship Emphasis ( 12 credits)
- Finance Emphasis( 12 credits)
- Global Management Emphasis ( 12 credits)
- Global Marketing Emphasis ( 12 credits)
- Human Resource Management Emphasis ( 12 credits)
- Specialized Study Emphasis ( 12 credits)
- Project Management Emphasis ( 12 credits)
- Technology Management Emphasis ( 12 credits)