As the PGDM is an autonomous course, the course structure is dynamic in nature and is continuously reviewed and modified in accordance with the changing requirement of industry. MCCIA provides inputs in specifying the current industry requirement for updating the syllabus, so as to make the PGDM pass-outs industry-ready.
This Term will start with TWO weeks program to develop in the students essential skills required for effectively understanding and utilizing the teaching - learning process and successful completion of PGDM course at ASM IIBR.
Any graduate from a statutory university with minimum 50% aggregate in graduation (45% in case of reserved category) are eligible for admissions to the PGDM course; students appearing for their final year exam may also apply for provisional admissions. The student need to clear all the requirements stated by the concerned government authorities.
Credit and grading based evaluation system that has international acceptance and practiced by majority of universities and institutes abroad, is also followed at ASM’s IIBR.
Industrial internships abroad offer students global experience:
Industrial internships in foreign countries offer our students an international perspective. This program has been designed keeping in mind that the challenges that the current corporate generation faces are global in nature.
Students will be given a course certificate from the foreign university/institute as per their chosen module:
Moving away from the “study tour” concept, ASM’s internships abroad culminate in a formal certification at the end of the program.
Opportunity to learn in two different corporate environments, and become an internationally qualified professional:
Business practice & philosophies are generally geo-centric, & in today’s environment it becomes crucial that the student gains a diverse perspective, thereby imbibing business practices, procedures, values and ethics from a culture radically diverse from their own.
If students meet the relevant criteria they will be considered for an organizational internship and will spend three months as a paid employee in the host organization.
There are several career opportunities in the field of Multinational Business Operations which are offered by Indian & Foreign Multinational Companies, NGO's, UNISEF and other government and private organizations having global operations.
The specific career options for the students of PGDM (BA) course are:
1. International Corporate Assignments.
2. Bank, Insurance & Financial Securities firm for their International Operations.
3. Airlines, Shipping Companies, Global Cargo & Couriers Organizations.
4. In the offices of Ambassadors/ High Commissioners at India & Abroad and tread councilors.
5. In Foreign direct Investment and economic development agencies.
6. NGO's and International welfare Schemes sponsored by Govt. and UNO
7. Business Houses dealing in Imports & Exports.
8. HR Agencies in the business of training and International recruitments & placements.
9. With multinational companies for Indian operations & with Indian multinationals for overseas operations.